Ambulatory Care Program
Quality Linens with a Personalized Service
In April 2014, HCSC introduced our Ambulatory Care division. This division includes smaller delivery vehicles, personal service and inventory/cost management, leveraging the already considerable resources of HCSC Linen Services to provide cost-effective linen rental to all types of outpatient settings.
Programs and Services offered:
- Healthcare Linen
- Scrub Wear
- Lab Coats
- Dust Control
- Select Supply Commodities
- Walk Off Mats
- Linen Management – managing the quality, compliance and budgetary effects of the linen and garment products within an account.
- Communication – effectively communicate with key contacts upon every visit and create a positive working relationship.
- Diversity – from the smallest outpatient center to the largest hospital, our programs can be tailored to suit your needs.
- Personal Service – restock clean linen and garment suppy to designated areas. Retrieve and replace soiled linen bags.
For more information on HCSC’s Ambulatory Care Program, call 800-444-HCSC or email us!
“Partnering Together To Enhance The Patient Experience”